How long will a Cinnabon last after purchase?
Cinnabons can be enjoyed for up to 3 days after purchase. We'd recommend storing them in a cool, dry place.
Can I reheat Cinnabons?
Yes. Please follow the re-heating instructions here to experience the Ooey Gooey™ goodness of Cinnabon.
Can I freeze Cinnabons?
Yes. Cinnabons can be frozen for up to a month. We'd recommend allowing your Cinnabons to thaw fully before enjoying them. Please always check the re-heating instructions. You can find these on our website here.
How do I store Cinnabons?
Cinnabons should be stored at room temperature and kept out of the fridge.
Are Cinnabons suitable for a halal or vegetarian diet?
We can confirm that Cinnabon is suitable for a halal diet. Our products are also suitable for vegetarians but are not suitable for a vegan diet as they do contain dairy. You can find a full list of allergens on our website.
Do you offer gluten-free Cinnabons?
We don't currently have any gluten-free options but we're definitely looking into this for the future!
Do Cinnabons contain nuts?
Due to manufacturing methods, we do not recommend Cinnabon for people that suffer with nut or peanut allergies. Any products containing nuts are clearly labelled in store.
Do you have any vegan options?
We don't currently have any vegan products at the moment. However, our team are working hard to expand our range for the future.
Do you offer dairy-free milk for coffee?
Yes, we offer JÖRĐ oat drink for all our beverages. A fresh plant-based alternative or supplement to milk, with a delicious taste of oats. At all of our stores now, at no extra cost.
Can I order a box of Cinnabons in store?
Our Cinnabons are freshly baked every day and immediately placed into a hot plate to keep them warm, so you can enjoy them right away! If you'd like to save yourself a treat for later, our CinnaPacks® are available to purchase in store in sizes of 2, 4, 6 and 15.
Where can I find Cinnabon allergen information?
You can find allergen information here.
Where can I find current vacancies?
Please visit our careers page.
How do I find my nearest Cinnabon bakery?
Please use our store locator to find your nearest bakery
What are your opening times?
The standard operating hours for Cinnabon Bakeries can vary. Hours may vary based on each location. You can find all of our opening hours here.
How can I learn more about new Cinnabon® Bakery openings?
To view all of our current Cinnabon® Bakery locations, please click here. We love expanding our brand and hope to be opening near you soon! Please keep an eye on our socials for more details.
Where do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver within the UK (not including Northern Ireland) using DPD. Delivery prices start from £4.99 and will vary depending on the number of packs/sizes ordered. This is calculated automatically at checkout.
When will I receive my order?
Orders are mailed by Express Delivery, which is delivery within two working days if you order before 9:30pm. Please see our Terms of Sale Terms of sale – Cinnabon UK or visit DPD (UK) - Your delivery experts. for further information.
Can I cancel an order?
Requests to cancel an order must be placed within two hours. However, we cannot guarantee that we're able to cancel your order due to production and dispatch timings.
What do I do if my Bons arrive damaged?
We're sorry to hear that our Cinnabons did not meet your expectations. Please could you send an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to assist you further.
My delivery has not turned up?
If your delivery date has passed and you’ve not received your order, or there seems to be missing items, please contact us within 24 hours. We kindly ask that you email us here firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Will I receive a confirmation email?
Yes. Every now and then, your email confirmation might end up in your junk/spam folder, so please check these first.
What do I do if I have an issue or feedback with a Cinnabon purchase?
Please reach out to your local Cinnabon Bakery to let them know of your feedback. We know they'd be happy to make this right! Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Feedback on your Postal Delivery?
We would love to hear your feedback on our postal service. Please click here to complete our short
How long can I expect to hear back regarding my feedback?
Our team are available Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm. Please allow 3-5 working days for a response.
Prize Draw T&C's
Promotion valid from 1st January - 31st March 2023. One entry per visit.
Mother's Day Competition
Terms & Conditions - #Cinnamum&me, Mother's Day Competition 2023.
To celebrate Mother's Day, we're giving you a chance to win a range of prizes, including a £150 and £100 Spabreaks.com voucher.
1. The prize boxes, including the voucher, will be delivered by post once the winners are contacted. The competition is in collaboration with Spabreaks.com. Visit Spabreaks.com to view their Booking Conditions.
2. To enter a competition, you must be (a) a UK resident and (b) 18 years old or over at entry and not work for Cinnabon UK or related companies.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The closing date for the competition is 16/03/2023 at noon. The winner will be contacted directly shortly after. Cinnabon UK reserves the right to amend the competition end date. Please allow up to 7 working days to be contacted if you are randomly selected as a winner.
5. We will notify you via social media if you win a competition. Suppose you do not respond within 24 hours of being notified. In that case, you will forfeit your prize, and Cinnabon UK reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
6. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Cinnabon UK may require. The content submitted may be used for social media and advertising purposes. If you wish your content to be removed or no longer used, please get in touch with email@example.com.
7. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
9. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
10. This competition is to be run on Instagram. It is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Instagram.
11. By participating, you release and hold Instagram from liability for this promotion.
14. The competition is governed by English law.
Good luck, everyone