Terms of Sale
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you purchase any products from us
- Information about us
Who we are. We are Euro Garages Limited, trading as Cinnabon a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 04246195 and our registered office is at Waterside Head Office, Haslingden Road, Guide, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2FA. Our registered VAT number is 273522409.
How to contact us. You can contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or by writing to us at c/o Cinnabon (Marketing Department), Waterside Head Office, Haslingden Road, Guide, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2FA.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
You can find everything you need to know about us, Cinnabon UK, and our products on this website located at https://www.cinnabon.uk (referred to as “this Website”), or (if not available on this Website) from our customer service team, before you order. We also email key information to you after you place each order with us.
ABOUT THESE TERMS OF SALE
- Agreeing to these terms
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. By purchasing any products from this Website, you enter into a contract with us on these terms.
- Why you should read them and what you are agreeing to
From time to time we may offer promotional discounts and offers on our products. All promotions are subject to separate terms and conditions found on this Website.
If you think that there is a mistake in any of these documents, or have any queries, please contact us (see section 1 for our contact details).
- Changes to these terms.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. For copies of previous terms of sales, please contact us (see section 1 above for contact details).
Any amendment to these terms shall be effective exclusively for all new orders submitted following the publication of the amendment on this Website. Please check the terms and conditions posted on this Website before clicking on the “PAY now” button as they may have changed since your last visit.
- Downloading these terms. You may print, download and/or store these terms.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
- Products sold via this Website
We may, from time to time, offer the following types of products for sale on this Website:
- boxes of Cinnabon buns and pastry products, and
- paper vouchers, and digital vouchers (known as e-vouchers).
- Changes to products
We may, at any time and without notice, change or withdraw any products which are available on this Website. Any changes made by us do not affect your right to receive products which you have ordered and paid for.
- Products can vary slightly
The images of the products on this Website or any related marketing or advertising are for illustrative purposes only. Due to the nature of the products, their exact appearance, size and dimensions may vary slightly.
Although we have made every effort to display the colours of products accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
The packaging of the products may also vary from those shown on this Website.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- How to place your order
If you are placing an order online, our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. You may choose the products by clicking on the respective image, selecting required quantities, and then adding the product to your cart. The products you have selected shall be set out in the shopping cart. Your order can be placed by navigating through the order pages which require you to provide your contact, address and payment details, and then by clicking to accepting these terms of sale, and clicking on the “PAY NOW” button.
- Correcting input errors
Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- We only accept orders when we've checked them
We will email you to confirm we've received your order. We, or our delivery agents on our behalf, will email you again when products ordered by you have been dispatched. We accept your order at the time of dispatch of the products.
- Your order number
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because you are located outside our delivery areas, as stated on our website, or because the product was mispriced by us.
When this happens, we will let you know as soon as possible that we are unable to accept your order, and we will refund any sums you have paid. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds.
- Reviewing your past orders
We do not keep an online record of your past orders, but you will have details of each order in the corresponding order acknowledgement email, and you may also find out further details by contacting us (see section 1 for contact details).
PRICE, PAYMENT AND PROMOTION
- Where to find the price for the products
The price of the products (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the products advised to you is correct. However please see section 13 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the products you order.
When purchasing vouchers, you are given the option to select the value of the voucher at the time of purchase.
- When you must pay and how you must pay
We will charge you when once you submit your order by pressing “PAY NOW”.
We accept payment with Visa, PayPal, Maestro, Discover, Google Pay, Mastercard, Diners Club, Apple Pay, American Express, Shop Pay. You must pay for the products when you order them, and before we dispatch them.
- We pass on increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- Where we deliver, and our delivery times
We only deliver goods to mainland United Kingdom.
- before 9pm on any working day are dispatched the next working day
- after 9pm on a Friday, at any time on Saturday or before 9pm on a Sunday, are dispatched on the next working day
- after 9pm on a Sunday are dispatched two working days later
- after 9pm any other working day (i.e. Monday to Thursday) are dispatched two working days later
In all cases, deliveries are made within one day of dispatch.
By “working days” we mean any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
- Delivery costs
The costs of delivery will be as set out on this Website. The costs for delivery may vary depending on the value of your order and you will be notified of this during the order process.
- When we will provide the products
During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- When you own and become responsible for the products
You own the products once we have received payment in full.
The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as shortage of key ingredients or unavoidable delays in our supply chain, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team (please see section 1 for contact details) to cancel your order, and to receive a refund, for products you have paid for in advance, but not received.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO VOUCHERS
- What vouchers can be redeemed against
Vouchers can only be redeemed at any Cinnabon store or concession (within any other store), or to purchase goods on this Website. Vouchers can only be used to purchase Cinnabon branded goods. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other vouchers.
Vouchers cannot be used to purchase any other items offered or sold by Euro Garages Limited or its affiliates, or any goods or services offered by any third-party outlets present on any premises operated by Euro Garages Limited or its affiliates. In particular, vouchers cannot be used to make purchases of fuel or vehicle charging services, or to discharge any amounts owed on any account cards, loyalty cards or fuel cards provided or accepted by Euro Garages Limited or its affiliates.
- Voucher expiry date
Vouchers will expire 12 months from the date of purchase, or as otherwise stated at the time of purchase. Upon its expiry the voucher is cancelled, and we do not refund the balance of the voucher.
- Use of vouchers
If the value of a purchase made online using an e-voucher is less than the value of the e-voucher, the balance shall remain credited on the e-voucher and can be redeemed against future purchases.
If the value of a purchase made in-store using paper vouchers is less than the value of the vouchers redeemed, any change will be given as further vouchers where possible (and, if not possible, in cash).
If you exercise your legal rights to return an item which you have purchased using a voucher, and you are entitled to a refund, then we shall issue the refund to you by providing you with a further voucher for the refund amount.
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Please protect your voucher and treat it as cash. We cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Our rights to reject vouchers
We are entitled to reject any voucher which we reasonably consider has been tampered with, duplicated or which is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
OUR RIGHTS TO END OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- We can end our contract with you
We can cancel your order for a product if you or the person you have nominated for delivery does not allow us to deliver the ordered products or the delivery address given is incorrect. In the case of incorrect delivery information, we may attempt to contact you to obtain correct delivery information, but we shall not be obliged to do so.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CHANGE YOU MIND
- Your legal right to change your mind
You have a legal right to change your mind in relation to the purchase of vouchers via this Website, and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This is subject to the deadlines explained below.
You do not have a right to change your mind in relation to orders of any perishable or personalised products. This includes Cinnabon buns or pastries. (This does not affect your rights if any deliveries are damaged – see section 33 below.)
If you have purchased a voucher for somebody else, they are not entitled to receive a refund. Only you, as purchaser of the voucher, may exercise your rights to change your mind.
- The deadline for changing your mind
- If you change your mind about an e-voucher you have purchased from us, you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we confirm we have accepted your order. You can't change your mind however once the e-voucher has been first applied, wholly or partially, towards any purchase.
- If you change your mind about a paper voucher which is delivered to a postal address, you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day that we deliver that voucher. You can’t change your mind however once the voucher has been first applied, wholly or partially, towards any purchase.
- How to notify us you have changed your mind
Please notify us in writing that you’ve changed your mind concerning the purchase of a voucher, by completing the cancellation form located at the end of these terms and returning it to the address set out on the form.
You will receive a confirmation email once the cancellation request is approved. Cancelled vouchers do not need to be returned to us.
- How we will refund you
We will refund you within 14 days of
- you notifying us, in accordance with section 30 above, that you've changed your mind concerning the purchase of a voucher; or
- your cancellation of any order under the terms of section 32 below.
Where we have charged you for delivery costs, the refund will include an amount equal to standard delivery costs.
We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
YOUR OTHER RIGHTS TO CANCEL OUR CONTRACT
- Cancelling your order because of something we have done or are going to do.
You are entitled to cancel your order for any products for any of the reasons set out below. In that case, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided, and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the products or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the products you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed; or
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must contact our Customer Service Team (please see section 1 for contact details). We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information, please visit the Citizens Advice website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
MAKING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, PRODUCTS AND AN ORDER
Due to the nature of the products, we are unable to accept any requests from you to make changes to any orders for products. This does not affect your other legal rights as set out in these Terms of Sale.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in section 22 we're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- A loss you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, damage caused to a paper voucher which renders it illegible and unable to be redeemed. Also, by way of example, we are not responsible for the spoiling of any Cinnabon buns or pastries (or other perishable products purchased by you) after they have been delivered to you, caused by your failure to store them at ambient temperatures and hygienic conditions. Please note that perishable products sold by us via this Website have a shelf life of no more than 3 days.
- A business loss. We are not liable for business loss. We only supply products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of your legal rights in relation to the goods including the right to receive goods which are:
- (i) as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you;
- (ii) of satisfactory quality;
- (iii) fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and
- (iv) supplied with reasonable skill and care.
RESOLVING DISPUTES WITH US
- You have several options for resolving disputes with us:
- Our complaints policy: Our Customer Service Team (please see section 1 for contact details) will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our product
- Resolving disputes without going to court: Alternative dispute resolution is an optional process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. You can submit a complaint to the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution through their website at https://www.cedr.com. If you're not satisfied with the outcome you can still go to court.
- You can go to court: These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
- Local laws still apply: As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms, including this clause, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS APPLY TO OUR CONTRACT
- We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract.
- You can only transfer your contractual rights with us to someone else if we agree in advance to this. This does not affect the ability of somebody else to use a voucher which you buy for them.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
- If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the est will continue to apply.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
c/o Cinnabon (Marketing Department)
Waterside Head Office
Haslingden Road, Guide
Cinnabon Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following vouchers [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s): (only if this form is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate